Six Reasons Why You Need to Exhibit at the JPMA Baby Show
From May 9-13, 2017, the JPMA Baby Show, a JPMA and Family Media event, will bring the juvenile products industry together for North America’s ONLY trade event that combines conference, trade show and consumer day programming under one roof at the Anaheim Convention in Anaheim, California.
Six reasons why you need to exhibit at the JPMA Baby Show
- Get seen, 300,000 sq. ft. of curated floor space will host leading manufacturers in sleep and furniture, mobility, feeding, child restraint systems, health and safety, gear and soft goods. Click here to see the show floor map and current list of exhibitors.
- Meet new buyers, ranging from national chains and online retailers to specialty stores and more.
- Launch your company, products, or services to social influencers and media gathered together in one place to cover the Show.
- Elevate your company’s profile through participation in the JPMA Innovation Awards and New Products Showcase.
- Educate yourself on trends, inspiration, regulatory updates and business issues that impact your business with industry-specific education and subject experts.
- Connect with thousands of millennial parents and caregivers during the Anaheim Baby Show (Consumer Day) on Saturday, May 13 to learn about their needs, buying habits and to introduce them to your products - at no additional cost!
With over 50% of exhibit space sold out, there is no time to waste, contact John Hurley to reserve your exhibit space today!