JPMA Baby Show Exhibit Sales Open to Members on September 26
The JPMA Baby Show, a JPMA and Family Media event, North America’s only combination trade show, conference and consumer day for the juvenile products industry will open exhibit sales to members on Monday, September 26, for a member-exclusive early registration period. Only JPMA members may reserve space during the priority period and secure exclusive member discounts on exhibit space. Exhibit sales will open to the juvenile products industry at large on November 14, 2016.
Booth location preferences will be considered on a first-come-first-served basis for members reserving space during the priority period. JPMA members will have the opportunity to choose their preferred location on the show floor!
The JPMA Baby Show will take place May 9-13, 2017. It will host over 300,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space at the Anaheim Convention Center. The headquarters hotel will be the Anaheim Marriott, which is adjacent to the convention center. The program includes three days (20 hours) of trade show exhibits, dedicated time for education and networking, culminating on Saturday, May 13 with the largest consumer baby show floor in North America.
Here's how the space reservation process for members will work:
- The exhibitor prospectus, including the floor plan and pricing details, will be distributed to JPMA members on September 26.
- Members are encouraged to review the sales materials with their team and contact the JPMA Baby Show sales team, led by John Hurley with any questions: John@TheBabyShowSeries.com.
- All JPMA members may submit space reservation requests starting September 26th. Contracts will be notated as to the order (date and time) that they come into the sales department. A 25% deposit will be due at the time of contracting for members reserving space during the priority period.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate booth location requests. For booths of 1600 sq. feet or larger, the Baby Show team will work with you to ensure a location that both complies with convention center restrictions and ensures the show has an appropriate flow and balance.
- Set up time may influence your booth location decision. The show will take place in two adjacent halls. Set up for Hall A will be available from Monday morning through Wednesday morning (2.5 days). Set up for Hall B will be available Tuesday morning through Wednesday morning (1.5 days).
- Members not reserving space during the priority period will still be eligible for discounted booth pricing, but booth space location will be at the discretion of show management.
Companies that are not currently members of JPMA that wish to take advantage of the priority sales period may learn more about becoming a JPMA member by contacting Lauren Pfeiffer.