Ask the Experts
JPMA is pleased to offer the opportunity to meet with industry experts covering topics including general business issues, intellectual property, standards and compliance and crowdfunding while at the JPMA Baby Show.
Each expert is available to visit your booth on the show floor for a 20 minute in person session where you have the opportunity to speak openly about what is on your mind and receive some helpful new perspectives on your current challenges or opportunities.
Exhibitors are encouraged to meet with one or all of our featured consultants listed below. Consultants will visit your booth directly at your scheduled time. Meetings are scheduled on a first come, first served basis, so register today.
Ron provides general consultant services to upper management team members and can assist you with a variety of topics including:
- Strategic direction
- Organizational issues
- New product ideas
- Product improvement ideas
- Distribution/channel strategy
- Pricing strategy
- Packaging critique
- Exit strategies
- JPMA support and services
Jeremy D. Richardson
Michelman & Robinson, LLP
Jeremy helps guides start-ups and entrepreneurs through protection of their intellectual property, and negotiation of partnerships. Jeremy can assist you with a variety of topics including:
- Advertising Claims
- Retailer Policies
Leigh A. Lepore
Founder & CEO
Crowdfunding Strategy & Information
Leigh is a Crowdfunding industry expert with a 100% success rate in 2015 and 2016 on Kickstarter.
Leigh can help you answer the following questions.
- What is crowdfunding?
- Is my product a fit to get crowdfunded?
- What are the benefits of crowdfunding?
- How much does it cost to build and run a campaign?
- What do you need to do to setup a successful campaign and get funded?
United States Consulate General Shanghai
Frank helps firms navigate China’s business environment. Frank’s colleagues call him Mr. China. When you ask Frank about your company's China market entry strategy you’ll know why. That’s especially true regarding China’s e-commerce market.
- Which China e-commerce strategy is best for me?
- Make sense of China’s evolving e-commerce regs
- Understand China’s new cross border e-commerce bonded warehouses
- Explore support offered by U.S. Department of Commerce
- Tips to protect IPR
And, anything you wanted to know about China, but were afraid to ask.
Corey A. Campbell
Design, Engineering, and Safety Consultant
David E. Campell & Associates, Inc. (DECA)
Corey Campbell provides guidance and engineering services to startups and well established businesses to help them throughout the design process to realize quality end products while limiting liability exposure and ensuring compliance.
Corey can assist you with a variety of topics including:
- New product development
- Support of internal product development teams
- Application of regulations, standards, and state laws
- Compliance and safety for innovative products
- Specialized product testing
- Regulatory and litigation support
- Compliance documentation plans
- Soft goods development
- Development of product labels and instruction manuals